Vernon Nissan - Apprentice Technician
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a skilled and driven automotive technician apprentice to join our Vernon Nissan team, a proud part of Sentes Automotive. The successful candidate must be a motivated, energetic, and career-minded individual who is looking a chance to be part of our hard working service team. We offer benefits, excellent compensation packages, an incredible work environment and career advancement opportunities. With an innovative and youthful management team, Vernon Nissan is proud of its premium position in the North Okanagan retail auto industry and we invite you to join us by applying today!
- Apprentice sponsorship opportunities
- Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential
- Technical training program both in house, online and factory based
- Full benefits program including Health and Dental
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team.
- Advancement opportunities within the group (Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Lexus, Mercedes- Benz)
- Company sponsored events (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Completing routine services to vehicles
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay well-informed with rapidly changing automotive technology
- You have completed year 1 to 4 of your Journeyman Red Seal Certification
- You have a strong analytical skillset with excellent reading, writing and arithmetic skills
- You have a strong mechanical aptitude
- You have attention to detail and desire to grow with the company
If you have the skills required and the motivation to apply yourself towards a very rewarding career, contact us today! Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with cover letter, resume, and references below.